Make a Pitch
Pitching an idea/business to an investor is the most challenging and important moment for an entrepreneur. As an entrepreneur, you need to prepare yourself to convince the investors that your business/idea is the best among the lot. The key to successful fund raising rests on a perfect pitch. You have to focus on three basic aspects: What’s your core business activity, How’s your business different from competitors and Where do you see the business in next three years.
For those who have a business already up and running, the challenge is to convince the investors about how much traction it has made so far.
We have a team of experts to prepare you for this crucial moment.
Connect with us and we will get in touch with you
Tips for Entrepreneurs
- In a pitch, numbers and figures are vital. But investors don’t prefer perusing heavy loads of statistics.
- Present only the numbers which you think can capture investor’s attention.
- The important stats are generally the figures on sales, profit margin and growth rate.
- You must be prepared to give convincing answers to all the queries raised by investors.
- It’s your task to convince the investors that their money is in safe hands of a person who have given due diligence in preparing a good pitch
- Finally, you need to convince the investor that you are the perfect person to build this business because you are passionate about what you are doing .
- A perfect pitch is complete only when an investor understands what your business is about, its financials and who you are as an entrepreneur.